Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Suprise!


I was sitting in a Rochester, MN parking lot on Monday night and guess what? Literally right in front of me a man on a motorcycle hit a curb around a planted area, flew into the air and crashed into a heap, pieces of the cycle all over the parking lot. He got up, shook himself off and headed towards the Walmart entrance lights. He made it about 20 feet before other people who had seen the whole thing, got him to lie down. The police, fire trucks and ambulances all responded to my 911 call quickly and took him away and the police took lots of pictures of the marks and debris, and interviewed people. I think he was probably drunk, never saw the median, and just went ass over teakettle. I hope he was okay, he could easily have killed himself.

I ended up missing the end of the game which is just as well, considering the outcome. It's a tough year for Viking fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers